Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Tuesday musing

 

 

Here we are heading towards the end of September and still there is county cricket.

The county matches will be played out until next week. 

I'm thinking that the ECB are not so much trying to kill off County cricket but kill off the supporters. 

I know first hand what the early matches in April at Chester le Street can be freezing and last week in Scarbs showed the changes in the seasons is well and truly underway.

Its forecast to be sunny today in Ladylaineyworkville today but next week it could be snowing.

We missed 6 weeks of the season due to the made up game and like a terrier with a Kong, the ECB are not going to give it up, well I suppose with that bonus in your back pocket none if us would, would we?

At the loss of the greatest game, I think I might actually have a serious think.

Englands tour of Pakistan has been cancelled due to security worries.

I have been sorting out my clothing for my birthday holiday which is less than 2 months away ( and anything can happen in that time scale). I have my thermals and pure new wool sweaters, the boots are ordered and should arrive this week, and  I am going to look for trousers this weekend.

and of course a new handbag!!!!

All very exciting.


And with that I am off.

There is a lot of work to do before my birthday.









No comments :