Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Lots to do.

 


So today I am making lists again of things to do, it seems to be the order of everyday for me.

Yesterday was a busy one with a very early start ( VERY EARLY) and the work day went downhill from there.
I am trying not to put too much about work on here, as its depressing enough working it let alone regurgitating it.
So lets move swiftly on.

There is the last of the cricket this week, as Warwickshire and Lancashire are playing for the Bob Willis Trophy at Lords, Warwickshire appear to be on top.

Weather here in the North East of Blighty is very Autumnal, not something that I like, however on my Instagram I saw that the North West of Iceland had their first snowfall yesterday, so lets be thankful for small mercies.

Over the whole of the pandemic, I have tried to send out 'little parcels of happiness', I have received many back which is wonderful, but one great thing is that I also received some peony seeds ( which are planted) and in return I sent a cutting from my hydrangea.  How wonderful to have a plant exchange going on.

If anyone who I know would like a hydrangea cutting and you are in the UK, just let me know and I will send on.

And so time to get moving.

Have a great day it is already Wednesday!!!







No comments :