Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 September 2021

Friday at last

 



Aha! Its Friday and we are so close to cocktail hour I can hardly contain myself.

Still half a day to get through.

Cricket news

Well, Yorkshire are not in a great place but with a last stand by Adam Lyth and some seriously good batting from Matty they need to take 9 wickets today to beat Notts.

Hampshire are no longer in the title race, after losing to Lancs.

And Kent are going for it in Div 3 title race.

Its going to be an interesting day.


I have a lot to do today both at work and at home, which will hopefully see the lawns cut, the deck cleared and cleaned down.

I have no exciting plans for the weekend, so I will crack on here and try to make  some headway.

One thing for sure, I am not off gallivanting for the next couple of weeks.


Have a great weekend.




No comments :