Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Midweek

 



well its midweek, it was also pitch black this morning at 5.15am! What the flipping heck is that all about, I hate dark mornings ( and dark nights). 

It was a cricket day yesterday, although not for me.

 James Bond was at BRISTOL!!! yes BRISTOL!!!, he did however see the Air ambulance land on the field which was very dramatic as well as scary, nearly as scary as him watching Durham and me not getting any 'Yupdates'.


Yorkshire are advertising that they have their memberships for sale for next season, judging by the comments on this. It seems that there is more dissatisfaction than normal.

I am still not sure what I will do, and the reason being that with 6 weeks in the summer being taken up by the made up game, I am stuck with the colder parts of the year to watch and to be bluntly truthful, I haven't really missed not going this year, I have enjoyed not racing all over the country, I actually got some time back for me.

I did enjoy my time with the 2nds and this could be my cricket viewing.

We will see what happens between now and the new season.

Talking Yorks they are down in Nottingham and will begin the day trying to take the last wicket of Notts first innings.

Lots going on at Maison des Guichets as I try to get Rhys to come and finish off the jobs he did last JULY! ( 2020). He's a naughty boy! I also need to think seriously about stripping the dining room and getting it finished. 

It could be done in a morning and the painting done by late evening...............its just the thought of it.

Ah well time to head to the office.

I really think that I had done something bad in a past life!!!!


Happy Wednesday 



No comments :