Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 October 2019

New week beckoning




Welcome to Monday, and after a sort of relaxing weekend its back to the full on frenzy in the land of waste water.

I have been studying for a lot of the weekend which was good and I'm onto my first exam later this month.

It was great to watch the T20 World cup qualifiers final

Netherlands v Papua New Guinea, what a joy to watch. Cricket played in the right spirit.
Netherlands won which made my day (And I'm sure all cricket fans in Holland).
Also set me thinking of travelling over next year to watch some cricket. Beats a canal trip in Amsterdam.


England lost to New Zealand in the latest T20  and also lost Joe Denly to ankle ligament damage.
Injuries already.

Well with that it's off to start another week.
O &Ms to finish, more studying (which I am enjoying immensely). 2 physio sessions  and some chutney making.


Have a great week.








No comments :