Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Another string


All this moving lark, has made me see things in a completely different way, Life is a lot less stressful and I am looking at a couple of things that could potentially be turned into home work options.
One I have been toying with for a few months and one just popped up a couple of days ago and after a bit of research, I think that I might just give it a try.

After all nothing ventured.


Work is just work,I try not to get too stressed about it and just go in, do my thing and come home.

Simples!

I put in my 'cricket' holiday request form yesterday and was waiting for it to be thrown out, surprisingly it wasn't, Christmas is to be sorted although I am booked for my little trip, not quite as far as I wanted to go, but cricket related none the less.

I will see the year out on a high and start the new year as I mean to go on.

Time to start living again.

I also think that the next few months will be busy as I will be doing some fundraising, more of that to come soon.
Quite exciting.

I couldn't find any further news on the Matty Fisher injury, and cricket news is a little short on the ground.......although we have the Roses Game looming, so I'll be watching that with great interest.

Interesting to read that Boyd Rankin has 'no regrets' over playing for England, ahead of the 4 day test against us at Lords.
He said that there was no real opportunity for him to play for his own side at that time!
I'm sure that there are a lot of people who do have regrets about him playing for us.
I wonder how long he will be in the Ireland side?

And with that I will have a bimble off to the doctors to have my blood taken and then head to the saltmines.

Have a good day.








No comments :