Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 July 2019

back but only briefly



Well its Tuesday and I am still preparing for the arrival of the removals men on Friday.
I can honestly say that I don't not want to move again in a hurry.

One thing that I do know is that once I am in and opening the packing boxes I will certainly be getting rid of more stuff, I do not know how I think that I need this much of anything!

I have been able to keep abreast of the cricket, especially at Scarborough, where Will Fraine continued to score lots of runs and is really looking to be a star of the future.
I am cheering from behind packing boxes.
I am a little sad not to have made it for one day, however there is always the Festival in August and as you know I am always up for that one.

Tiredness is my main foe at the moment , that and the bruises from the constant blood tests. I just keep thinking that this weekend is a fresh start for me.

I can get back to some sort of normality ( what that is like I hardly remember) and move forward with my other plans.

Today I have to go to the solicitors to have my new will sorted. A few changes to be made, ensuring that everything is in order, just in case.
Well you never know.

More about Scarborough though, at stumps last night Surrey were 362.
Its going to be a big couple of days.
The teddies that were on sale in the Owzat shop have gone, which means that I will be knitting like mad between now and August to get the others ready for the Yorkshire v Notts game.
At least they were popular.
I have to put in an order for one too!.


And with that I am off to give some blood  and do my thing for another day, which if it was anything like yesterday will be about attempting to stay awake at my desk.

I'll be back soon, not sure when at the moment.





No comments :