Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Hello from the other side.....


.........the other side of Ladylaineyville that is.

Well I am all moved into The Wickets and thanks to a huge amount of help from amazing friends, I have got so much unpacked, put up and in place.
I will always be very grateful for all the help, most especially as I am not  in the best of health at the moment.

That aside, the 'downsizing' actually only seems to have happened in the garden area( thank goodness).
I have a very spacious home and lots of storage ( not that I will be filling it up!).

All in all, I am feeling very relaxed, I am back to having my blood tests this week, so I am hoping that all will start to balance out, and I will be back to perfect health pretty soon.

I am today back in the office and feeling a lot more relaxed about all the goings on here, I actually feel ready to take it all in my stride.

And there is cricket to get ready for, I am planning a couple of jaunts to see the 2nds, and also off on a jolly to see the Big boys towards the end of the season.

Lots to look forward to and looking forward to them I certainly am.

I'm back to knitting, so there will be more teddies for sale at the Owzat cricket shop at Scarborough in time for the festival in August.

Oh and before I go, my Teeny Tykes, had a win in their T20 game yesterday against Worcestershire.
Good lads!!!


Have a fabulously Tuesday.






No comments :