Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Countdown to chillout



Well it is now under three weeks until I meet up with Sophie and we have a jolly old time at the seaside.
El Tel has decided not to come so that leaves just the girlies. I had booked us all into a new hotel that had opened for the start of the season, however I came across an apartment on the sea front with everything that we needed, so after quick chat with Sophie, its all booked.

this is a few  weeks away and I have lots to do before then.....................like knitting.

I will be catching up with my Ben next week and hopefully my Tom too!

Ah back to cricket and I cannot wait. Its been a while.

On the house front,this is now on a back burner until I get all the cricket out of the way, I still have the bed to put up in Sophies room, but that's OK as she isn't coming to stay until Autumn, so I have time to get her room fully sorted.

I've been eyeing up wallpaper for the lounge and dining room, but nothing has really stood out, anything will be better than teal and brown stripes I can tell you.
There is no hurry as all of that is my 'winter project'

Nothing much to report on the cricket front and we are not in action for a few days.

Ive added a couple of extra days to my cricket watching in September and will be looking forward to this immensely.

And yesterdays expected fireworks in the office failed to materialise, like the person who was the touchpaper.
Maybe today????!!!!

Well off to get more blood taken out of me, the good news is that I have had 3 stable results although still not over the '3' mark.

have a great day 


No comments :