Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 July 2019

Lots to do



So here we are nearly a week at The Wickets and I am feeling considerably better ( the blood tests hopefully will reveal the same).

Last night my lovely friend Lorraine, popped round, she is involved with a local community charity, so I was able to give her a couple of boxes of things  for the next  community fair tombola and also things to be used to help people who are moving into the area for safety.

I have had visitors on a regular basis and long may it carry on, ( as long as on a 'school night' you are gone by 8.30pm).

I've boxed up some things which I intend to take to the local auction house and also will be back on eBay before they even realise I haven;t listed anything in a while.

I will be out and about this weekend exploring the local walks , which are along the local trickle of a stream and along the railway line, I need to check this out mainly for foraging. There is also the golf course to explore too.
However you can be sure that I will not be taking it up!



And that was some game yesterday New Zealand against India.
I even shut the office door so that I could hear  the last overs .

Today England are in action.
Office door may be closed again!

I'm also booked for my jollies in September to catch up with friends and also cheer on my big boys.


And lastly, I took a call from a recruitment agency yesterday.............................well now, it might be something interesting, I will have to wait and see.

So off to get Thursday rolling  now.





No comments :