Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 July 2019

I've got that Friday feeling



Well its Friday and  I am ready for the weekend.

Its been a strange old week at the saltmines.

However stranger still at The Wickets...........

.................its highly  unusual for me to have moved into a house and not bought  buckets of white paint to splash on every wall., I am living with my least favourite colour ( magnolia) and also some of the most garish wallpaper known to man ( green and brown horizontal stripes on one wall in lounge and green and teal vertical stripes on two wall in dining room).
These will eventually be removed and replaced, but hey, life is too short for stressing about wallpaper*

*words you never thought that you would hear me say.

All in all its not the end of the world ( in fact its the beginning of new phase ).

I haven't seen any wallpaper that I like so I will live with it until I do.

I am imaging that the transformation to white walls will take place in the next few weeks, with the dressing room being first in line.

My Tykey Vikings are in action tonight against Notts Outlaws, the annual clash.

Should be a good evening, weather permitting.

Time to raise a Martini or two!!!!

In other crickety news my Teeny Tykes declared against Warks, finishing their 2nd innings on 172.
I was pleased to see 'my' Ben and 'my' Tom both giving it a fair go in the middle order

TLJL took a wicket in Warks 2nd innings.
And whilst I was driving home to Ladylaineyville they got the final wicket for a great win.
Well done  lads.

I am back on bacon butty  duty this morning, as the orders for breakfast came flooding in before we left last night.
So it seems that after a couple of weeks of rest and removals, things are returning to normal for me, with a far  more chilled out outlook.
I likey this very much


And its nearly the weekend!

I can hardly contain myself!

Huge bonus. After an hour on the phone to Sky I now have broadband!!
Only 10 days late.

Happy Friday and I'll be back on Monday






No comments :