Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Midweek



Well here we are at Wednesday, I am still without broadband, despite being told it would be on Monday, I have gas but haven't figured the boiler, so the electric shower in the other bathroom is getting a hammering.

However I do not care, not a jot, I am settling into the new house and that is all that matters.

A huge difference from last week, when I may have blown a gasket just at the thought of this.

I went to have blood and tests done yesterday, blood pressure still on high side so we will see what Friday brings.
I have been doing as I've been told and  dealing with one ( or none last night) box per evening.
I will get there, I don't really care when.


So lets get back to crickety things.

After a spell of lovely weather, rain caused a bit of havoc in the World Cup game between India and New Zealia.

My big boys seem to have played themselves into a spot of bother at Essex and lost!
So back home and bit of tough love I think.


My Teeny Tykes are starting 3 days in Liverpool today and I will be keeping a close eye on that.

I'm hoping to catch up with Ben next week and really hoping that Tom is back soon with the team, after his finger injury.

With that I am off to the saltmines and all that this entails. Which at the moment is me listening to a lot of cricket and ignoring all the infighting up at the top.
If they were dogs they would be peeing all over the office to mark their territory!

Have a great day.







No comments :