Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 July 2019

Tired old Thursday




It  was a bit of a struggle to get out of bed this morning and having slept right through the night ( as I have done virtually since moving) I have to say that my sleep patterns seem to be returning to something like normality.
Is'nt it strange how  one change seems to have started a chain reaction.


I spent a good part of yesterday checking the cricket scores at York as my 2nds were in action.
Also great to see my 'other' boy Tom back in the team after his finger injury at Durham.

I can't wait for my next day out with the 2nds, not long now.
I will be having a lovely day by the seaside with them.


Part of my lunchtime was spent in conversation with another recruiter who is interested in me going in to oversee the start up of a new company and then take on the Office manager/ Doc controller roll.
I'm in two minds about this, as both of these jobs I have done and both are completely separate of each other, two birds with one stone came to mind.

I am keeping an open mind on this one.

Another evening at The Wickets, involved knitting and 'boot' up. Also I finished a birthday card for the end of the month, so now to get it posted off before I put it in a safe place and forget where it is!!

I could get very used to this doing  next to nothing lark.

However its nearly the weekend and I know it will be a good one, especially with visitors on Sunday.


Well off to the Post Office again, I seem to live there!

Have a great Thursday.


No comments :