Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Midweek already



Its midweek already and  I am not sure where the week is going?

I am busy knitting  from nearly the minute that I walk in the door in the evening as I have lots of jumpys to get ready for August.

I've a new bed to be put together and to go in the second bedroom ( Sophies bedroom) and there are still some boxes to be emptied, those can however wait for the weekend. The weeks are flying by its nearly August, where has my cricket season gone?

Well most of it has gone into stress and tears and blood test and moving, however now I can take the time to see this season out with some serious cricket watching.

I am looking at wallpaper at the moment, and although I don't like the stripes that are in the house now ( and I love stripes!) I have yet to see something that grabs my attention, so I will continue to live with teal and brown and magnolia.

Now some fabulous cricket news,

Last night whilst I was clicking needles and watching Middlesex stuff  Surrey in their T20 derby, my boys were having the best evening at their game against Leicestershire Foxes.
They scored the second highest ever T20 total ( and they hold the highest ever T20 score 260-4) with Captain, Tom K-C hitting a fabulous 96 not out, Leicestershire struggled in reply and my boys went home winners.

Well done lads, onwards to Thursday!


There is more T20 on the googlebox  this week, which is a godsend as I continue knitting.

And with that  I am off to the Post office and then the saltmines.

Have a fabulous day, its the middle of the week and we are closer to the weekend.

A bientot

No comments :