Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 March 2020

And back to the grind



Here we go again, another chance to make a working week better than the one before.

I can but hope.

The weekend has gone by too quickly and was a mix of all sorts of things, including  shopping, knitting and chutney making, as well as sleeping.
Friday evening saw us head out to the cinema to see Military Wives, which I highly recommend, I have seen probably every film that Kristin Scott Thomas has ever made { including her debut film which will always be my favourite}, and she never fails to please.

Saturday afternoon saw a few hours at the spa, as we needed to chill out and unwind a little. I feel asleep mid massage!
I really need to relax more, and intend to.

In cricket there was some bad and good news on Friday as it was announced that Josh wouldn't be on the Mumbai tour with Yorkshire but that 'my' Tom would replace him, so both my lads are going.
I was obviously over the moon, but feel for Josh.

Over the weekend, South Africa made short work of Australia in the ODI series.

England are playing warm up matches in Sri Lanka.

And poor old Jofra is still broken and will not make the IPL. I am seriously thinking that anyone will be lucky to see him bowl this season.
All that fast tracking...………………………..hmmmmmm


Well time is short and I have to head off.

Again this week, blogs may be intermittent. I have a lot of things going on and quite a lot of sorting out to do.
I've a couple of appointments after work which hopefully will push me forward.

Have a great week.




No comments :