Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tuesday mumblings



Things are turning really busy for me at the moment, as I now am trying to get organised to go out and talk about facial yoga and all that it entails, this will be in a couple of months, but I guess preparation is the key.

A 4 am start this morning has made the blog very late, because believe me I had no intention of getting up at 3am to type a load of old rubbish!

Cricket news is still low on the ground

England lions are still in Australia and taking on New South Wales  2nd XI

Lancashire have resigned former T20 Tyke Glenn Maxwell, my run in with him at Headingley will go down in the events that caused me huge embarrassment . ( one of many, although not quite as embarrassing as shouting out your undying love for a Yorkshire player when his Mum is sitting in front of you!!!).

And with that I am off to do stuff, its cold, I'm on a site with no kettle ( at the moment although someone has just hightailed it to Argos)
Happy days!


No comments :