Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 March 2020

Dark days




I am late posting today as I had a lot to do before I left for work, I'm in serious cleaning mode for all there is only me in the house.
I watched the news which seems to just play on a loop and is doom and gloom, which in reality is pretty much where we are.

Obviously there is no cricket news and won't be any until at least July and joy of joys The 100 will be played, if nothing else is! ( ECB will make sure of that)

Yorkshire had their AGM, and outgoing dinosaur Robin Smith was deemed to be the saviour of Yorkshire CCC!

 I am not bothered about his  departure, he stepped in very quickly after being part of the crew who knifed the previous chairman in the back.

Lets hope we get another forward thinking Chairman and not some out of touch stuffed shirt. ( he even made me wear a dress to go for lunch with the Middlesex President!).

I hope that you are all keeping well and managing to get your essentials.
I have managed to get milk and chickpeas , but I cannot get a toilet roll for love or money.

I will be here from time to time, probably not every day, but you never know.


Stay safe, stay in touch with your loved ones, keep social distancing  if you are out.

If I can do anything to help anyone close let me know and I will try my best.
















No comments :