Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Still nothing crickety



Wednesday is here, midweek, and I am scouring the papers to see if there is any crickety type news or you could very well be bored with 'what happened at The Wickets on Tuesday evening'.
And believe me apart from an hour with my new instruments of torture from the physio and having chicken casserole for dinner, excitement was very low on the ground.

Cricket news is very low on the ground, so I have decided to take a break until next Monday to see if anything interesting happens.
Honestly you must all be sick of hearing about wall paper and paint, physio and pilates, ebay and the charity shop,chutney making, and to be fair I realise what a flipping boring old life I live.

However life is for living in whatever form you choose.

I know that over the last few years I have let things take over my life and this has been crippling for me. Time to move on and spread my wings.

Live your life to the best of your ability.
Live everyday fully, ( in my case until 8.30pm when its bedtime).

Have a great week and I will be back next week




No comments :