Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 March 2020

onward we go



Tuesday has dawned quite nice, I have been on a walk to the station and back ( 1/2 mile) and  need to try to keep this up on an early morning  basis.

I've laid out my bag in the dressing room/ pilates studio, and am starting to get slightly excited about my trip to Southampton, which after  being cancelled last Thursday was back on by Friday lunchtime, I'm with Logan Air, got 15kg free hold luggage and window seat .
This is /was to be my one and only 1st team away game ( including Scarborough ) so with this being back on I am over the moon.

There will be much bag packing in Yorkshire over the next few days as the boys get ready to fly to Mumbai.
I only wish that I was going  with them.

However I am going to be busy this week as I have just agreed to produce some vegan food for a local charity open day. So I have some of my famous 'sausage'rolls to make and also some vegan samosas.

That should keep me busy, not that I need to add any thing else to the schedule.
What I need is to add more chill time.

There is not a lot of cricket news so I am signing off and hoping to get a decent day in the office.

Happy Tuesday 



No comments :