Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 March 2020

New week, and its not good


Hello, its Monday and I am back.

And its not a pretty picture that I paint this morning.
My boys are on their way home from Mumbai, cutting pre season training short..
Better to be safe and all that.

Durham cut short their jolly to Zimbabwe.

And England 'postponed' test series in Sri Lanka and are on their way back home.

Its not good out there.

I am responsible for keeping myself out of harms way,as best I can, avoiding crowded areas etc, which meant  that I didn't get to see my Farsley Celtic FC sponsored player, on Saturday.

I also couldn't help out at the Community Charity Craft Café but did make some vegan rolls for them to sell.

For me and my colleagues, we spent the back end of last week, putting together the work plan, obviously working in water, its essential that things are not affected..
We now have a drill and know what will happen when someone contracts the virus. { we are working on when and not if}.

That being said, I think that as there is not much cricket news about I will be here intermittently.


Stay safe and keep well.

Look after those who need it.

back soon

No comments :