Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 March 2020

End of working week


Friday already and I am ready to stay in bed and sleep, however I am up and showered and ready to walk out of the door at normal time today, I hasten to add.

Its half day and I cannot wait to finish, lots planned, as out with chums tonight and then a bit of pampering over the weekend.

Cricket news is mainly a flurry of contract signing, as Jofra has extended his contract with Sussex, who get the broken version this season .

Josh Cobb has  re signed  as white ball captain for Northants.

Zak Crawley extends for Kent.

Its all go in the run up to the season which is now just over a month away.
And a busy month that will be, Yorkshire are off to Mumbai, Sussex are off to South Africa and I might manage a trip to Seaton Carew if I am lucky, and with my recent luck the road will probably be getting dug up!

The loss of Flybe has meant that I am now trying to get alternative transport to Southampton, and believe me driving or train are not something that I fancy.
It could all get called off if I can't get a flight and after trying for most of yesterday its not looking too hopeful..


And with that I am out the door and off to finish the week.

See you at some point next week.



No comments :