Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Its dark and I am tired



I started this at about 3.20am  having  been banging around in the dark for the last half hour, I headed  off out the door to sample the delights of the newest Transit in the fleet and also the further delights of site life.

I can honestly say that tiredness is now just something that I am living with.

As my dreams of flying to Beirut for heat and culture has been binned for 3 years ( until I get a new passport) I spent most of  the mornings drive thinking about where I can go to  for some sun, scenery and rest. ( please note that I am not driving I am a passenger).

In cricket, England arrived in Sri lanka to acclimatise in preparation for the first test on 19h March.

In the made up game, they have announced that the prize money will be the same for the Mens and the Womens game. There seems to be a lot of money floating around...……………..for how long.


Well time to get on with the important things in life...…….having coffee.


No comments :