Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Another day


 Ah the joy of being back in the office..................yep by  7.55am ( before actual start time) I was ready for home.

Not a great start.

However I did at lunchtime manage to complete some shopping for Christmas. Its amazing what you can buy on line! I never knew I needed a stuffed unicorn head!

All talk is about getting the country back to normal by April next year, which sounds great for us cricket fans, lets see if that happens.

Personally I just want to get back to having a bit of freedom of movement ( which ironically we lose totally on 31st December in certain areas).

It has been a tough year for us all in many ways, I personally know that I have struggled with stress from the first day I was working from the office in the first lockdown. I remember vividly on the first weekend wishing that I didn't have to go out back out of the door and just stay safely at home.

I know that many of us have faced similar stress and also in other areas.I empathise with you and know that better days are coming.

I'm not a huge Christmas fan, I struggle to put up the tree and although I try to get to a Christmas service to appreciate the true meaning of the day, I am usually glad when it is over ( its the commercial side of it that I really struggle with).

Yesterday we were talking about this and jokingly Mickey Dripping said, 'imagine what the Wise Men might have brought if they'd had 'Black Friday'. 

Yes just imagine!  An echo dot,  vegan cookbook and a couple of stuffed unicorn heads maybe?????


As you can tell cricket news is low on the ground and looking at the seriously lack lustre BBC Cricket website, I won't be  putting anything here.


So off I toddle down the road, it is only 4 weeks and a bit and then I get a few days more days off.

Have a great Tuesday.






No comments :