Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 November 2020

Back to the saltmines


 Well my week off  is over and I am back to the saltmines today where I will be in a new office in the empty drawing office, apparently it makes sense to move me from my office off the main office where there are 3  staff and have been since March to the drawing office side where there are no staff. 

Obviously those who haven't set foot in the office since lockdown 1 in March know best.

I would love to tell you all that I got all my jobs done on my week off but this is not true, the airing cupboard is part painted and  upstairs looks like a bomb has gone off. I have the remnants of the shelving  on the landing. Lawn didn't get its final cut despite dry weather.

I did manage to complete the drinks trolley, because obviously that was essential!, I really need to get my priorities right.

Contents of airing cupboard spread all over upstairs bedrooms, but hey lovely trolley in the dining room looking pretty! 

I didn't get out and about much due too lockdown, I like being at home but sometimes you need to get a little further afield.

What did I do most  on my hols, well I finally found out how to sleep and then couldn't stop, sadly I fell back into 'Sunday night syndrome' last night  where no matter how tired you are you only sleep for a couple of hours.

Not a lot of cricket news, apart from the Aussies dumbing down the game even more in BBL where now you can have 'substitutes', two other changes to the T20 game down under where announced also which further made a mockery of it.

Seriously! I'm not the biggest fan of T20 but leave the bloody game alone!.


And with that I am off to see what the week holds for me, I am now counting down to the Xmas break.

Happy Monday 




No comments :