Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Midweek mixup


 Hecking flip, I slept in this morning, I woke up at 6am, which is late for me and meant that I have not been out for a walk this morning.

It was a boring day in the office yesterday , Teams meetings and doing things not in my remit but to facilitate the Tators to work from home. 

Home and another package for my birthday, my eyes lit up nearly as much as the bottle, more on that at the weekend.

I started to strip out the airing cupboard, easier said than done, however Mickey Dripping is bringing me an impact driver in today..........................Ive no idea what it is but I like the sound of it.

We had very sad news in the office yesterday as 'Our Ian' told us that his lovely Spaniel 'Little Alfie' has stomach cancer and only a couple of days to live, he is comfortable and not in pain and with Ian and Carol. There were some tears in private as Little Alfie is a beaut.

Life sucks on so many levels.


Well due to the over sleep I have to cut this short and head out the door,


However todays wonderful word is 

Ballard

In the middle ages a Ballard was a bald headed person.


Until tomorrow.


No comments :