Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Midweek and last day before lockdown


so here we are at lockdown eve, 4 weeks? well that's what they are saying.

You can imagine the sheer joy of the Richard Tators as they realised that they probably will not see the inside of our office until next year. To be honest if I never see them again it'll be too soon.

As I now try to sort out an emergency birthday plan I was struck with the fact that this time last year, I could neither walk or use my right arm. Hospitalised and very distressed at the fact that a soft tissue/ minor break turned into such a terrible time. The suspected pulmonary embolism was the absolute shocker, luckily it turned out to be severely torn muscles.

This was the main reason for the special trip, however I will do that trip at some point and it will be even more special.  I can now walk properly, I still get occasional pain  but nothing like the debilitating pain of last year. this is all thanks to a great physio who not only got me moving but got my arm back to some sort of normality.

In the mean time since I cannot go anywhere or go out to eat for my birthday I am guessing that I will be preparing some meal and that you will all be bored to death with the pictures spread over various forms of social media.

And lockdown, well there is no change in my life, I am still working from the office  and will be doing my weekly essential shop, the only thing that will halt again will be my trips to the charity shop which is a huge shame.

So make the most of today, I will  however not be going to the pub to drink 99p pints, I haven't been to the pub since the beginning of the year, so don't intend to change that.

Take care and stay safe, I  will try to blog everyday, although as the roads might be slightly clearer I might be having a few lie ins!


Happy Wednesday 






No comments :