Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 November 2020

Happy Birthday to me


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

I'm so excited I have been up since 5am.

And I have to admit that I am an absolutely spoilt lady. In a year when we all have had our own problems magnified by everything that has gone on, I feel so very humbled by the kind wishes and gifts from wonderful family and friends.

I thank you all for the wonderful thoughts.


As soon as I am dressed I will be  heading out the door to go and drop off a card for my Auntie Norma, as she is housebound at the moment (lockdown), I have put together a birthday tea  for her ( with a cake and candle) and really hope that she enjoys it.



I am planning a special birthday dinner which I will be whipping up this afternoon, I think that I will be having a very lazy day though, not quite as planned but hey, it is what it is. I am healthy and that is the main thing, as many of you will remember last year was a very different and difficult time.


And you can be sure I will be lighting this bottle up today it is so beautiful.


So I hope that you all have a peaceful Sunday and rest and relax.


I'm off to sniff the jar of ground cardamom I got in a fabulous Middle Eastern hamper from Sophie and Terry, I cant stop sniffing it!






 

No comments :