Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 November 2020

Where has the week gone


 Its Thursday and although I had a lie in yesterday I cannot believe where the days has gone I seem to have been on the go all the time.

The house is in turmoil as I am trying to do 300 jobs at once. the upcycling of the 'drinks trolley' is halfway through, the new dining room door is half painted (front facing done), I have finally removed all the old shelving from the airing cupboard and now have to paint or wallpaper, decision still to be made.

I will then finally be able to get everything put away  again and get the house back into order, luckily no one can visit at the moment!

Today is going to be busy!

I am also trying to plan myself a special meal for Saturday night which will depend on the progress of the house.

I had a check on the cricket and was see that 3 currently unnamed South African players have tested positive for COVID 19

Lovely to see that Samit Patel has signed a deal setting him up for 20 years at Nottinghamshire, 

There is still ongoing investigation into racism.


Well I should be getting up and getting myself moving.


Have a great Thursday, I can't believe my holiday is nearly over.



No comments :