Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 November 2020

Here we go


 Lockdown 2.0 day 1.

Well the resident of The Wickets got up at normal time, drank a cup of coffee took a magnesium tablet, Vitamin A capsule and a zinc pill. Not sure if they do anything but its a routine.

I then went for a brisk walk around the 'big block' and then did my facial yoga before climbing back onto the bed and starting to write this.

I need to get a routine going, if only for  a little bit of normality in my day. It all seems to have gone a bit array of late.


I was chatting with Ben yesterday, lockdown is going to impact on winter training, however I am sure that they will be able to pull it back. It shard to believe we are nearly at the end of the year and Ive not seen a cricket match in the real this year.

However the saddest cricket news I have had since hearing that Chris Nash was retiring, is that Morne Morkel is leaving Surrey. That really has made lockdown day even worse.


However I have a trip to the post office to do on my way o work so I had best head off.


Have a great day what ever you are doing.


Stay safe and abide by the rukes.



No comments :