Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 August 2021

Another day


Only Thursday!!!, it felt like the longest week yesterday!

I just focus on the positives at the moment.

Its going to be a busy few days as I arrange for the charity shop to collect some things tomorrow afternoon and also get some things that were sold, collected, proper clear out in force and last night I was like a tornado going from room to room, clearing as I went.


I was interested to hear that I am not the only one struggling in the job department, interesting that they advertise for one thing, but expect another.

And talking jobs, the job 'opportunity' that went on extended radio silence, phoned me yesterday, they 'told' me they would interview me at 6pm tonight, not asking if it was possible or convenient. Also telling me they would expect me to perform a task on their inhouse EMS. I asked what the task would be, to be told, that I would be informed before doing it.

Confused!!!! not as much as I am, I have worked on so many EMS over the years I know that they are much of a muchness, but you do need some initial guiding around them.

There was no explanation of the fact that they did not get back to me when they said. 

Is this the kind of company that I want to work for??? 


So today is a crickety day as Yorkshire are away to Glamorgan. Ben and  Matty both named in the squad, I will await team news.


AND!!!!!!

down in Kent, my favourite ex Yorkshire player, the one that they let get away, TLJL, is captaining the side against Gloucestershire.

I am so very pleased for him.


Wishing both  teams  good matches.

Right I am off to sort the day, as we have absolutely no hierarchy in the office.


Happy Thursday.






No comments :