Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 August 2021

Bank holiday ahoy

 


Well thank goodness it is Friday and woohoo to an extra long weekend, as I don't go back to work until Wednesday next week.

Its been a strange week and also quite a stressful one. I am hoping that all the things that are stressing me get sorted soon.

In crickety news, the test match rolls on. Interesting to see the press that slated Joe Root last week, loving him today, such a fickle bunch, but have to do their job as do we all.

I watched a little bit of Somerset V Lancs, but didn't know the outcome until this morning. Well played the cider drinkers. 

Its Kent tonight and I need to try to find somewhere to watch it as I am away for the weekend and really do need to see it!


The saddest news is that of Chris Cairns who is reported to have been paralyzed after suffering  a stroke during surgery.

Such terrible news.


And with that I wish you a very happy bank holiday weekend.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy, this is the last bank holiday until Christmas #justsaying


 


No comments :