Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 August 2021

Thursday


Blurgghh, its not Friday yet, I am just focussing on this day when I can leave the office and go away until next Tuesday.

This week has been a real struggle as I am fighting fatigue, I know it is because I can see a long break in sight  and just want to get there.

So as the countdown to T20 finals day continues, the holders Notts were knocked out by Hampshire, 2 southern teams on their way to Birmingham.

Tonight its Somerset and Lancashire, have to say I am hoping for another southern team in the line up, tomorrow, its Kent and Birmingham for the last spot at Finals day. Well its obvious who I will be cheering for there!

England were in action against India, who  dramatically collapsed and were all out for 78. 


I have had a peep at the BBC cricket page and they seem to have a Hundred hangover, the page has silly graphics pasted onto pictures.

The ECB top tier are in line for a a share of a £2m bonus pot, to pay them for killing county cricket with a hideously made up game.
Well done Tom Harrison, more pennies to spend at Henley Regatta and Glorious Goodwood, because you don't  seem to spend anything on the county game.

And finally, Happy Birthday to TLML, I hope that you have a wonderful day. 

And with that I have to get on with Thursday



No comments :