Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 August 2021

Tired old Thursday


I am slightly fed up of going to bed exhausted and getting up feeling the same ( mattress only 19 months old, window open, cotton bedding so none of those at fault).

I do sometimes feel as If I am in a permanently exhausted state. Maybe it is just the hangover from the last 18 months.

However, yesterday I booked to go camping over the Bank Holiday weekend, it may be only about an hour from home and half an hour from work ( as I am on call I have to be no more than an hour from the office), but its a get away.
And they are having a bit of a hooley on the Saturday evening at the farm. 
For me though it is a get away, a lot of fresh air, couple of evenings around a fire pit and catch up on reading.

I can't wait, now I just need my new tent to arrive in time.( I do have another if this one doesn't arrive)

Sad to see that the 2nds game at Weetwood had to be called off after some positive covid tests, its a worry still, although I know this is how its going to be for a good long while.

Thoughts are turning to the weekend, which will involve lawn mowing, camping equipment check and lots of house work!!!!

I have another bag of things for the charity shop and intend to clear out the boiler cupboard and possibly put the first coat of paint on there.................maybe! ( the boiler cupboard is the size of a box room in a new build house!).

Well time to head off down the road and see what today has in store.

Have  a great Thursday 






No comments :