Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Catching up

 


Just like Micky, I have been catching on sleep, and unlike Micky I am not sleeping on 'my' side of the bed. After being too slow upstairs on Saturday night, he decided he was sleeping on my side and not moving ( yes I am a total soft touch where he is concerned), so I was stuck on the other side....................and strangely I slept very well, and have done for the last to nights too.  Strange!!!


Its all go at Maison des Guichets, I might be catching up on sleep, but I also need to catch up on getting rid of junk and ebaying, which has seen a decline in the last couple of weeks due to other things going on.

I am hoping that in the next few weeks I get some news on my possible new project, fingers crossed.

I am planning my Autumn list of work to be done, as it will be here before we know it. Where is the year going.


I rarely venture to the BBC cricket site at the moment as it is awash with gaudy coloured shirts and snack advertising. I do feel that I am one of the few that hasn't been drawn in with the dumbed down speak ,over the top fake exuberance and crap graphics.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to give biltong gob a mic, may now be rueing the day this happened, 

Its so bad, I bought tickets to a T20 game! and I'm not a fan of that either!!!


Well time to head off to see what delights today holds. Not to be a sceptic, but when lazy arse ( lower level director) had been bleating last week  that he had no chid care for the next two weeks, it seems  strange  that I am not the only one in the office to be slightly suspicious when someone in his house tested positive for covid and he is having to  shirk from home. I really hope he is not  the boy who cried wolf!

Off I go, have a good day.



No comments :