Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 August 2021

The week trundles on


 Well another day dawns and its Tuesday.

There will be some disappointed England fans this morning, but its's early days.

Not impressed by Dolly hair Vaughan who who seems to love having a pop at Joe Root . 

Not sure how the 'other game' is going to benefit those players except for killing the test match.

The working week started with the usual dramas, I often wonder how we win contracts when we make the same mistakes over and over again. 

Anyhoo, I put the 'set for life' on last night and woke up this morning to the news that I had won.................£5, well its a start and made me smile.

I  was shocked when I woke up at 4am and it was still dark, I no likey this. Mind you its a grey day here so its still dark now.


Well not a lot to report so I will head off and do stuff.

Have a good day



No comments :