Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 August 2021

TGIF


 
Thank goodness its Friday, only a handful of hours to fill at work and then off to pick up some bits and pieces and home to get ready for tomorrow and also for cocktail hour ( which just for this week will be a very quick drink).


The weather forecast is not great, so I will have to push the boat out with the tea supplies! After much deliberation I made the decision yesterday to abide by the weather forecast and make alternative plans for the tea party ( which now will not be a garden party).

I sent out messages and arranged on a first come basis, a series of time slots to have tea in the house, firstly,  safety was the most important thing and secondly I was still able to do tea.

Sadly not everyone invited got a time slot, but I  will be delivering some tea packages to those who are local to me.

In crickety news, the boys are in action at York against Notts. Ben and Matty are both named in the squad , surely it must be Bens turn.

Well I have got tickets for the game at Chester le St, I have even managed to snaffle a half day at work..........................it had better not rain!!!!

I'm keeping this short as I have a lot to do before I head out, I am very tired as I have been awake every morning this week between 2.30am and 3.10am, and not been able to get back to sleep.
You would think that  I had something on my mind!!!!

Have  a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Stay safe and dry

No comments :