Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Here comes Tuesday


 Its a busy day today as I have a lot to do, at work and at home.

today also see two of my boys at York for the RL game against Warwickshire. Ben and Matty have both ben named in the squad so fingers crossed the  both make the team today, I will be keeping an eye on the live stream when I can.

I am hoping that today brings me some good luck too, I'm in need of some.

Last night I set about mowing the lawn ready for the weekend, I had said 2 years ago, when I moved in that I may have  it taken up and new put down ( this is probably the original grass put down when the house was built), after a cut and seeing how very poor it is I think that next spring will be the time for change.
I will try to make the best of this for the remainder of the year but I think its time to think ahead.

I also need to have the deck treated and will do that in the coming weeks.
As I looked around the garden I made a mental list which included pointing the walls of the sheds and repainting the doors. 
Looks like I have my hands full in the coming weekend.


Well that's it for today, not a lot to report and time to hit the road.

until tomorrow



No comments :