Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 August 2021

Hello Friday my old friend


 Well after the worst nights 'wake' in a long time I am wearily trying to muster up the energy to head to the office. Thank goodness its a half day.

I do not want another week like this one.

It was a good crickety day as Yorkshire made a brilliant come back against Glamorgan in the Royal London 2nd XI trophy. Yes I know that's not what its called but its really what it has become thanks to the other game.
Ben once again didn't make the team, Matty got a wicket and  there was a smile from me.

I am looking forward to finishing today, haircut and Micky cuddles are the order of early afternoon, before cocktail hour and an early night.

And the weekend?

Well I am off to be one half of 'ladies that lunch'.

I cant wait.

Well very short, but I am too tired to see the keys this morning.

Have a great weekend.


No comments :