Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 August 2021

not a happy lapin


 Well my planned trip to spend the long bank holiday weekend with Harry has had to be put on hold, as I struggle on at the saltmines with one major part of my staff leaving. This has meant that I am 'on call' bank holiday weekend ( well of course I would be!) and have to be within 40mins to an hour of the office.

Its great to see that the hierarchy are not stepping up ( one of whom lives 5 mins from the office).


Work rant over and I intend not to dwell on it, instead I will be buying more pins to put into my dolls!!!!!

We are also on the downward slope to the weekend and my Tea/garden Party to raise funds for 'Breast Cancer Now'.

The weather forecast  is not great, I am hoping that  the rain stays away until at least Saturday after 6pm (please).

Yesterday, I took 'afternoon tea' to work, it was being demolished before 9am!

I have to tell you if you can get hold of Boursin cheese with tomato and basil.............do!

It makes fabulous sandwiches with salad and it went down a treat with the office mob.

And more money to add the total.

I'm waiting for the squad to be named for tomorrow at York, which sadly I can't go to, but will be there in spirit.

I am heading out the door as it is going to be a busy few days, so best get going.

Have a good day.






No comments :