Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Midweek

 


So its midweek, half way through another week and closer to the weekend.

Yesterday was a crickety day and I was both happy and sad, happy that Matty made the team, sad that Ben didn't.

Matty hit 27 which was a good knock, and Yorkshire won by 39 runs.

I am so proud of all 3 of my sponsored players, they have remained positive ( as have all players) through the last 18 months, all working hard on fitness. I will always take great pride in being able to sponsor them.

 I am hoping that all 3 of us can get together before the end of the season.

Talking end of season, my planned trip to Scarborough which was going to turn out more expensive than a 5* all inclusive in the Caribbean, now seems to be getting cheaper, amazing how much the prices have started to drop in that area.

I'm heading out the door with bags of sandwiches, cake, sausage rolls and quiche, as I put on afternoon tea for the office in aid of Breast Cancer Now.

Hopefully adding to my already fantastic total already raised, before the main event of Saturday.


So off I go.

Have a great day.



No comments :