Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 October 2020

A lie in


 I'm still in bed and it's after 8am.

Well, so what, sometimes a little bit of change is what is needed.

On Saturday the lovely Christine  owner of Christine Sadler Unforgettable Jewellery in Ayr, was asking on Twitter how people were looking to spend Christmas, either with their bubble or alone.

Having answered, Christine suggested that I write blog with ideas about cooking for one at Christmas.

It would include recipes and ideas  and although Christmas is probably the last thing that we want to think about at the moment, it might just take your mind away from what is going on around us, even if only for any hour or so as you hopefully start to make preparations.

I think that it is a really good idea, but I'm throwing it out to you my readers.


1. do you think that it worth a blog or two ( or three)?

2. Would you like to see mixtures of traditional , vegetarian, vegan menus?

3. Would you share the blog with friends?


As many friends will know I've spent a good part of lockdown cooking and just trying to while away the time. Its what I do, I had enough training and time doing it!

The recipes I will include will be my own personal ones, tried and tested over many years ( yes I have had a lot of Christmas Days on my own and I like it that way).


So what do you think?

The Christmas blogs are in your hands.


Have a great Monday, I think I had best get up as it is 9am now! Lazy daisy!!!!




No comments :