Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 October 2020

Big Al's today

 



Well its Friday so that's a good enough reason to smile, its also my last day until Tuesday, which makes me super smiley.

I have to put the order in at Big Als on the way in as we have a full house today, well the 5 regulars.

I am going to be busy today  as I am going to the hairdressers to get the straight locks looked at, and then race home as Steve the Wine man is delivering ( always worth racing home for).

And then its  the weekend.


In crickety news, the   England, South Africa tour is going ahead which is good for South Africa and they will be playing one day matches and T20's, the  tours in 2021 to Sri Lanka and India have not been confirmed as of yet.

I do think that as it stands now it will be a while before we get back to how things were both cricket and life in general.

We are  on the brink of Tier 3 lockdown, although in this house that's been the order of the day really since March.

I was talking to one of my colleagues who works from home and he was saying that he is really struggling  the moment, due to really not seeing anyone. I am lucky enough to see the same faces 5 days a week, but some weekends apart from the person on the supermarket check out I don't see anyone, ok maybe the little girls next door shout to me from their bedroom window, which is lovely and usually end up with me being shown their newest drawings.

Its very hard and will become worse when the clocks go back this weekend.

So although I can't call on anyone, I am making a plan to drop cards through the doors of friends who are on their own like me, over the coming weeks just to let them know that I'm thinking about them.

Take good care out there and stay safe.


Have a fabulous weekend.








No comments :