Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 October 2020

Weekend is calling



Hello Friday, I've only had a 4 day week but it has felt like 8 days at times, luckily half day and then home to take delivery of a new radiator cover as well as a weekend of doing as little as possible.
I'm not lazy I am just very tired. 
The clocks changing does nothing for me. although this week I have been going to work in daylight that will change by the end of next week, I am already driving home in the dark.
Yuk!

I had a go at candle making last night and they don't look too bad, some are lily of the valley fragrance, some are orange blossom. I'm not keeping them as they are gifts, so bad luck to those of you who may be getting one in the post in the next couple of months.

I am going into crafty mode ( as I do every year with the approach of Xmas), I am not sure how I ended up working in the land of water I'm far better suited to making and creating, however for me I don't think that it would pay the bills.

Nothing much on the crickety news front, so I will sign off now and head off to work.

I'm just waiting for the news that we are going into tier 3. 2020 stinks!

Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend.

Stay safe.


No comments :