Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Happy Birthday Ben


Its Wednesday and its also Bens birthday, this time last year he was celebrating a landmark birthday in Australia, this year he is celebrating in Yorkshire, well we all know where the best place is don't we!.


Its not been the cricket year that either Ben or I expected but he did get to play his first T20 game ( and took a catch) as well as a couple of days earlier being spotted on Sky when he was 12th man.




Ben has signed a contract for next season and I will be behind him all the way, he's a credit to the club and I am pleased to be able to support him.

I hope that he has a great birthday, despite the current situation. 


After a day back in the office I am beginning  to think that either I am on a shorter fuse than ever before or its time to retire. The latter is the favoured option however a lottery win may be needed to fund this.

There isn't really any other news, so I will sign off and head to the office.

Have a great Wednesday.









 

No comments :