Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 October 2020

How on earth did it get to be Thursday ?


 I'm not sure where this week has gone, I was struggling on Monday  and now its Thursday! 

I've been planning a little treat for me on Saturday when I am going to have a facial, sadly it wont halt the effects of time and stress but it will cheer me up. poor Laura who is doing it, I normally fall asleep, and dare I say.......snore!

However 1.5 days work to get through before then though.

A strange thing happened yesterday when I took a call at lunchtime from the hotel that I should be staying in at Seaham. The 15 minute phone call ended with me having my booking cancelled and to say that I am now convinced the weeks holiday in November is jinxed is an understatement.

There was a genuine reason for the cancellation but I'm desperately trying to find another place to stay.

I have to admit I did go to the loo and have a very girly cry, but this morning I am looking at it in a positive way, everyone seems to be planning for the worse ( except me obviously), and if things get worse then I guess a week at home might be just as beneficial as a champagne tasting trip to Dizy and Bouzey, or a week in Seaham.

It does look as if we will all be in Tier 3 before long.

I have been working out what else to do this weekend and apart  from my facial, I am planning an Italian evening ( change of country cooking wise), and having a bash at making candles. 

Christmas cakes are on the cards too and as I have Monday off that could be the day for it.


Well time to get Thursday out of the way.

Just 3 of us again today. Should be quiet!


Have a great day.






No comments :