Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 October 2020

Last working day for me


 Hurrah!!!


Today is my last working day this week, as I am having tomorrow off and  will be having things done at The Wickets, hopefully the gutters cleaned and some pointing repairs. Things that need to be done sooner rather than later.

As my great friend 'James Bond' told me 'take one day at a time' so I will be getting through today and trying not to think any further ahead.


I was at a bit of a loss last night after spending the last few evenings wrapped up in the Aussie cricket team bubble. 

I did a bit of housework ( well Roxy comes today so like a lot of  woman I do the house work before the cleaner comes), and also wrote a shopping list for the weekends weekly shop.  No French evening this week, I still have cheese to polish off!

In domestic cricket Yorkshire have been showcasing the players who have extended contracts. I had a quick flick through the county In's & Out's, I still can't bear the thought of Notts without Christopher David Nash. 

Hopefully there will be some news soon about what he is going to do.

Well its that time again and I am heading off for the 9 long hours.


Have a great Thursday, I probably wont blog tomorrow as I will hopefully be catching up on some  Zzzzzzz's



No comments :