Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Here we are


Well we are now pretty much stuck in the same situation after the PM's briefing on Monday night  and I can honestly say that I am not  taking it  too well.

Tiredness and other factors make getting out of bed this morning harder than normal, I am running on empty and struggling to find any energy to get through today, although we all know I will be in the car shortly and spend the rest of the day along with my team, trying to make things right in the world of water.

I have been sorting out things at The Wickets  and the bags are filling up again to go the charity shop, it is becoming a bit of a circle, one in one out except at the moment it seems to be one in 5 out, which is not a bad thing.


I started to watch 'The Test, last night, interesting to see behind the scenes  of the reinvention of Australian cricket. There are some players that I am still not too keen on ( not always the obvious ones). Interesting watch if  you fancy it.

I have taken Friday off this week to try to make the most of the weekend. I think that I might spend the day at the seaside, with a picnic and no mates..............its becoming the norm..


Well best to crack on and do some work, another day, another day closer to retirement.


Happy Tuesday 


No comments :