Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 February 2021

And just like that, the weekend was over


 How on earth is it that  weekends go by so quickly????!!!!


It disappeared so quickly that I decided late on Sunday evening that I was taking a days holiday yesterday, and did just that, having a long lie in and day off social media. I didn't get much done, but really that wasn't the point. Having had my flu jab and then feeling so ill afterwards, I just needed an extra day off. 

I am counting the days until it is Easter and a long weekend.

reading the paper this morning it is doom and gloom about summer holidays which is one reason why I have not planned anything, that way I wont be disappointed. 

The weekend did see one set of new wardrobe doors going on and  although I had everything ready, I did not prime and paint the doors, and just to say the chair didn't get painted either.

We have snow again the 5th lot  since Christmas, so I need to go and clear the car and try to get out of the square, which will probably be like an ice rink now.

This is a short one as I am against the clock, so stay safe and take care if you have snow.







No comments :