Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Mid way through



So I've made it to the mid way of the week, thank goodness.

Yesterday was a strange old day, was in early and left early as I had to go for a yearly MOT, as 'Our Ian ' and 'Mickey Dripping' rudely said, there were bound to be a few advisories!
I gave them an advisory, don't be cheeky to Lainey !


I also had a call from a recruiter regarding a job with a Dutch company ( in the UK). Interviews on Monday, I have until this afternoon to decide if I want to go.
I might as well go if  I have managed to   digest all the information , it may not be right for me , but nothing ventured.
Its more on the CAD side of things and its a while since I did any of that never mind 3D!
Anyhoo, I really have until this afternoon to decide if I want to go.

In other news, The Hundred has reared its ugly head again as teams were released, nothing there to tempt me to go and watch and where there was a slight glimmer of interest, I then saw that 'Felt tip boy' was playing too! I thought that he was long gone! 

So much talk about play this season, and going to see games, I am not holding my breath as we can only adhere to the dates given  if infection rates etc continue to decline.

I do wonder how after all the death and destruction of the last year and despite the vaccine, how people think that by May/June every thing is going to be hunky dory. 
I'm rather fond of me so will continue to be very very careful.


I've been in since 6am this morning and had a day of meetings (online).
So best to get on with them

Have a great day, the weekend is in sight ( as is March! how did that happen)








No comments :