Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 February 2021

Any more bad news?



Well it looks like if the government have their way then we will  be having holidays at home and by at home, I mean your home as news was spreading yesterday that holidays abroad and in this country are a no no.

Interesting to see where they all go on their extra long summer holidays.(reports are one has already booked to go to Cornwall)

To say that  I was not happy to hear no holiday news is an understatement. I wonder how they will police this and of course if they say its a definite there are always those who will take no notice.

I feel that I have a permanent black cloud over my head.

I don't think that the black snow clouds that hung over us yesterday helped, it snowed on and off all day, my car which I had cleared at 6.45am in -4  temperatures, was covered completely again before lunch !

I have just been trying to get through this so that I could eventually get away for a week or two. I wonder if they have enough beds in the NHS for the amount of people who will be admitted for mental health problems!

So lets try  to look at positives.

I have a garden and when the weather gets better I can make use of it ( and looks like I will have to).

We can all save quite a bit of money, or spend it on lots of other things ( me in Home bargains!!!)

Hopefully we will be able to see friends which will be brilliant, I feel like I haven't seen anyone for a million years.

The mornings and evenings are getting lighter and this is a real positive, I no longer feel that I live in permanent dark. 

We are all still here and relatively well.


Negatives

I rarely give any cricket news these days  ( and fear that it may continue for a while longer)



Wonderful  word of the day 


Freck


Which means to move swiftly or nimbly.



And so I am frecking off to work now.

Have a great Thursday.
 

No comments :